Intern Insider: Patents And Innovation With Nikaash Puri And Ruchika Kumar
When interns come to Adobe they work side by side with the tech industry’s biggest thinkers and creators to help change the world through digital experiences. With our internship program pivoting from in-person to virtual this year, we’re facilitating connection through a new video series called Intern Insider, where Adobe interns get the chance to interview leaders and former interns to learn about their experiences and get some valuable advice.
In this episode, Ruchika Kumar, Product Intern, sits down with Software Development Engineer Nikaash Puri to talk about patents, innovation, and breakthrough ideas at Adobe!
Don’t forget to check out our other Intern Insider episodes below:
- Leadership with Mark Lipscomb and Kwang Jeong
- Building Inclusion with Angela Szymusiak and Alexa Gil
- Disrupting the Status Quo with Anil Chakravarthy and Annelies Paine
- Creativity with Claire Darley and Clement Quek
- From Intern to Employee with Darius Allen and Daniel Valdez
- Career Journey with Shanmugh Natarajan and Jyothitha Harish
- Innovation and Research with Tong Sun and Manuel Lagunas
- Digital Academy with Ameer Brown and Kesha Griffin
- Global Opportunities with Gunjan Aggarwal and Mukul Yadav